DR. ANURAG KHAITAN
Dr. Anurag Khaitan is one of the most renowned and competent Urologists and Genitourinary Surgeons of Delhi and NCR. He has experience of more than 25,000 surgeries in his surgical career of 22 years which includes prostate and urinary bladder cancer surgeries, PCNL, ureteric and renal calculus surgeries. He is heading the Urology department at Paras Hospitals. He was best graduate MBBS PGI Rohtak batch 1998. He did his Masters of Surgery from PGIMER Chandigarh. After that he worked in the same department for two years. He did his MCh Urology from AIIMS New Delhi. He was conferred Diplomate of Genitourinary surgery by National Board of Examination.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- PGI Chandigarh, Rohtak
- DNB Genitourinary surgery
- MCh Urology All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- MS PGI Chandigarh
- MBBS PGI Rohtak
- Dr G.M. Phadke travelling fellowship by urology society of India.
- International urology associations.